Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Helmut Karlowski píše v Čt 20. 08. 2009 v 18:45 +0200:

> > I'd rather use just Alt-Tab instead. Would that be a problem? Are there
> > any apps at all that use Alt-Tab for anything?
>
> I would agree on first thought, but there is an application that uses
> ALT-TAB: windows.

what windows application? in GEM all clean applications run in their
windows...

> The point here is, that I use ALT-TAB quite often when
> I'm running aranym to switch between aranym and windows, for its not so
> easy to get the mouse out of its window.

?? Are you trying to say that
1) it's not easy to move a mouse pointer out of the ARAnyM window
2) you switch between ARAnyM window and other host windows(?) with Alt
+Tab?

I'd like to hear more about it as both things sounds like bugs or
misconfigurations. Normally (= with Clocky installed) you can move the
mouse out of ARAnyM window easily, and when the keyboard is grabbed the
Alt+Tab shouldn't be caught by the host window manager.

Petr