Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Quoting Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

Am 19.08.2009, 21:45 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:

sensitive sort of ls is a complete pita. I have always viewed it
as a bug that no-one bothered to fix. I really do hope it was

Maybe, but then its now not a bug but a feature :) This is similar in natural languages: By misspelling or misusing something repeatedly the faulty use becomes part of the language sometimes. Take the word handy: We use this as name for mobile-phones in Germany ...

But you are 1/3 of all voters, so this is raher significant, and the inseneitive listing will probably appear again.

-Helmut

ls in Ubuntu Linux isn't case-sensitive either. Can we count the
few million Ubuntu users ?

;-)

It looks like Sparemint ls is out of date.

Peter