Re: [MiNT] XaAES

Helmut Karlowski skreiv:

I would quite like to see network status (connected or not) in the
taskbar.

That's for Jo.

I don't think Taskbar itself is the right place for this. However, I have been thinking about a protocol that will allow other applications to allocate space on the taskbar. When/if this is done, you could write a small application that puts an icon on Taskbar.

I don't like the idea of case-sentsitive sorting in the fileselector.
Would that place "atari" in a different part of the list to "Atari" ?

Yes it would and I was expecting this :)

I really prefer sensitive listing. So it's 1:1.

Ditto. Teradesk also does this, and I'm quite used to it.

For the XaAES-side this would be possible during this year, I think, but
MiNT 1.17 has some flaws and bugs, this can never be a release-version,
and noone is working on it.

What bugs are we talking about here? Is there a bug-tracker somewhere?

Jo Even