Re: [MiNT] XaAES

 - New features
- Taskmanager

- Display more apps -> like top, maybe as tree

- Display memory/CPU-usage as graph for each client/prog

- Display memory/CPU-usage as graph for the whole system

- Display network-traffic as graph (for each client/prog?)

All good stuff, but is this really kernel-stuff? I would rather see this as a separate application that can be called by a special key-combo (like Alt+Help will execute althelp.sys today). You can find all the necessary information in /kern anyway (well, not network traffic perhaps).

I would quite like to see network status (connected or not) in the
taskbar.

I don't like the idea of case-sentsitive sorting in the fileselector.
Would that place "atari" in a different part of the list to "Atari" ?

Didier did an nice app for the CT60 that displayed cpu activity etc.
I tried it on the Milan but it checks for a CT60 cookie. Maybe it could
be opened up ?

Can we have a Mint/XaAES release one day ? There has been a lot of work
over the past few years.