Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Petr Stehlik wrote:
FYI, Standa says that Fstat64() is disabled in hostfs because we would
run into issues with UTC vs localtime on both host and guest.

I wonder why there are more timestamp issues with Fstat64() than with Fxattr()... Anyway, I'm not familiar with those APIs.

Currently, everything seems to be correct in ARAnyM (except the lack of support for Fstat64()), but I'm a bit disappointed about how the things are handled in FreeMiNT and the MiNTLib :-(

--
Vincent Rivière