Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Petr Stehlik wrote:
But the same example in a subfolder works incorrectly.

I have oversimplified there something. Fixed now.

Sorry for the delay.

I have just tried the aranym.exe found here:
http://joy.sophics.cz/tmp/aranym.exe.zip
and unfortunately the value of relative symlinks inside subdirectories is still wrong (same issue as the previous executable, actually "subdir/target" instead of simply "target").

I must apologize to MiNT people, because I posted the first message of this thread on this list, because I incorrectly believed that the problem was in the kernel. It appears that both the MiNTLib and FreeMiNT work perfectly with symlinks (even when some Fstat64 stuff is not implemented ;-) ), and the only issues are in the hostfs implementation of ARAnyM. So it's really time to stop to be out of topic, I will continue to report problems about symlinks on the Aranym-user mailing list.

--
Vincent Rivière