Re: [MiNT] symlinks and hostfs

Hello Vincent!

Sorry, I didn't understand that stuff around path2cookie().

The kernel itself is responsible to handle symlinks, not the xfs.

The xfs interface getxattr/stat64 shall always return the attributes of the object, whatever it is (a symlink object have mode S_IFLNK).

To support symlinks the xfs have to provide symlink (create a symlink) and readlink (get the target the symlink point to).

I don't think that the times are the reason. If the xfs get localtime it can easily convert it to UTC. Just take a look into the ext2 xfs.

Regards,
Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 060 // MILAN 060