Re: [MiNT] Stuck keys

Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Mark Duckworth skreiv:

I missed the beginning of this but I have a problem with sticking keys.  It's usually the "n" key.  And usually into airc or toswin2 window.  There's no escaping it other than to reboot from what I found.

Do you have an Eiffel?

Jo Even

Yes

Maybe I can add my two cents -- some time ago I was experiencing exactly the same problems, i.e. stucked key if I hold it too long and yes, I was using eiffel. My "test case" was to hold up/down arrow in Qed, I couldn't stop it then. Interesting note is I didn't experience such problems all the time, it began to appear after upgrade of firmware (from 1.0.4)... as soon as I replaced firmware again with 1.0.4, the problem was gone. Recently I've got new eiffel (that Alan's batch, 1.0.11 IIRC) and this problem is not present here.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org