Re: [MiNT] XaAES,was:qed

Am 13.08.2009, 14:40 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

Absolutely. Please don't be put off Helmut. We definitely appreciate the
work you put in.

Dont worry! The CVS-version of XaAES has not been usable at all for me, else I would have never put my hands on it. I make changes to my own advantage. I do not really care if Frank or someone else likes it or not - I do need the atari, thats all. And its a little fun too, I admit.

Hopefully if we can break the patche up small enough then we can get
more eyes and hopefully more interest in the parts people work on as it

Its all in the CVS! But I did not intend to put the changelog for all files completely into every single changelog. Next time I think its better to produce a single diff and changelog for every file, no problem.

-Helmut