Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT

2010/1/8 Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:
> On Fri, 2010-01-08 at 10:53 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:
>> Alan Hourihane a écrit :
>> > Anyway, rather than provide a pure aranym image, I'm going to provide a
>> > tarball with appropriate install instructions that can be written over
>> > an EasyMiNT install.
>>
>> It will be enough at first !
>> Then we will be able to improve the process.
>> Ideally, an independent tarball ready for ARAnyM's hostfs would be perfect.
>
> Filesystem shouldn't matter, whether it's ext2fs or hostfs.
>
> Alan.

except that ARAnyM running mint will lowercase ANYTHING that goes to
hostfs, possibly to ext2fs (but dont quote me on that last one)

Thanks Alan, I am looking forward to this build, and interested to see
how it goes, Gentoo being the first boostrap linux on an Xbox

Question, is this the same Gentoo available on AtariForge?

Paul
BTW only 20 days to go