Re: [MiNT] Gentoo FreeMiNT

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 3:47 AM, Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-01-09 at 09:04 +0100, Standa Opichal wrote:

>> > Yack, I hope hostfs does no such thing.
>>
>> It does so for allcaps filenames that on drives that are configured as
>> 'halfSensitive'. Currently the
>> default is IIRC halfSensitive and one can simple set it to behave as
>> 'full case sensitive' by adding
>> a colon ':' sign to the end of the path the drives is configured to in
>> the aranym config file.
>
> Ah, at least there's an option to be case sensitive. That's good :-)
>
> Alan.

yes, it needed to be somewhere more accessible tho (as a default
example maybe), as I have no end of problems trying to get AHCC to
compile anything because of the strictness of Project file to
FileSystem case sensitivity. The irony being I could only get it to
work if I copied the source to a HostFS using ARAnyM

I do kind of understand the default HalfSensitive setting though,
helping cross filesystem naming with respect to using Windows drives
as HostFS

Paul