Re: [MiNT] QED

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 3:53 AM, George Nakos <ggn@hol.gr> wrote:
> Hello Lonny,
>
> Monday, January 11, 2010, 6:19:37 PM, you wrote:
>
>> on 1/11/10 5:52 AM, Miro Kropacek wrote:
>
>> My hades is very stable, other than some random xcontrol crashes at start
>> up, it runs quite solid, and I've even solve that by patching xcontrol with
>> a call to ssystem(), since the version of xcontrol in the ct60 archive is
>> useless on a hades.
>
> XControl  locks up under XaAES on my Falcon here (060 mode) when I try
> to  set  up  the  date.  It  grabs keyboard and it never registers any
> keystrokes,  so  I'm  forced  to  ctrl-alt-del.  In the end I just use
> zcontrol when in mint/060.

I thought that there was always problems with XControl, and hence the
need for ZControl

Fro memory, there was only ever one version of XControl that
functioned stably on any platform, at that was heavily patched even in
1987-1993

There seems a need for at least a patched CT version, however I can
not say that Io have seen one in the past 12 months.. Although I may
have collected one, if some one were to give me a file name, I can see
what I have..

Paul