Re: [MiNT] QED

Hello Lonny,

> on 1/11/10 5:52 AM, Miro Kropacek wrote:

> My hades is very stable, other than some random xcontrol crashes at start
> up, it runs quite solid, and I've even solve that by patching xcontrol with
> a call to ssystem(), since the version of xcontrol in the ct60 archive is
> useless on a hades.

XControl  locks up under XaAES on my Falcon here (060 mode) when I try
to  set  up  the  date.  It  grabs keyboard and it never registers any
keystrokes,  so  I'm  forced  to  ctrl-alt-del.  In the end I just use
zcontrol when in mint/060.

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr