Re: [MiNT] QED

on 1/11/10 11:53 AM, George Nakos wrote:

> XControl  locks up under XaAES on my Falcon here (060 mode) when I try
> to  set  up  the  date.  It  grabs keyboard and it never registers any
> keystrokes,  so  I'm  forced  to  ctrl-alt-del.  In the end I just use
> zcontrol when in mint/060.

If that is the version from the ct60 archive, might consider shooting off a
bug report.  I don't think he reads here.  If you want to try my patched
version, let me know sometime on IRC, I'll zip it up for you.  Mine requires
MiNT though or the cache flush is ignored.

--
Lonny Pursell    http://www.bright.net/~gfabasic/