Re: [MiNT] GCC 4.4.3

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 5:01 AM, Stefan Niestegge <beetle@abbuc.de> wrote:
> Jo Even Skarstein schrieb:

Thanks for these Vincent, as it turns out there are quite a few Ubuntu
based users (and there are a few distro's to choose from now too)

I have just reinstalled, so if you have no objection, I will use your
patches and what not as a basis for a set of Mandriva based
cross-compiling toolchain, incase there are others out there too

BTW has anyone tried cross-compile ARAnyM for a 68k platform?

Paul