Re: [MiNT] malloc() bug ?

Mark Duckworth wrote:
Often when building a large software package I'll get an error like this:

 >  make: ../mintlib/malloc.c:187: __free: Assertion `s == r' failed.

Damn, I had that bug yesterday with make on EasyMiNT, while I was testing MiKRO's stuff. The makefile was really simple, probably using only "which" and "sed" as external commands...
I didn't backuped it and today I can't reproduce the problem :-(

Unfortunately this problem seems to appear randomly :-(

--
Vincent Rivière