Re: [MiNT] malloc() bug ?

On 1/8/10 6:07 PM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
Mark Duckworth wrote:
Often when building a large software package I'll get an error like this:

>  make: ../mintlib/malloc.c:187: __free: Assertion `s == r' failed.

Damn, I had that bug yesterday with make on EasyMiNT, while I was testing MiKRO's stuff. The makefile was really simple, probably using only "which" and "sed" as external commands...
I didn't backuped it and today I can't reproduce the problem :-(

Unfortunately this problem seems to appear randomly :-(

Absolutely true, and even if you rebuild all make dependencies, different versions of make itself, it always comes back no matter what during long make sessions. There is definitely something to this - but what?

Thanks,
Mark