Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/arch

On Fri, Jan 8, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Keith Scroggins <kws@radix.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, Mark Duckworth wrote:

>>> Is there a tested, working subversion-client for Mint?
>>>
>>> Jo Even
>>>

>> Keith Scroggins built it.  I'm sure it's not very well tested thus far,
>> but I would be willing to put it through it's paces.
>>
>> http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/
>>

> Sorry to reply so late (been too much work being thrown my way, and hard to
> keep up with the activity on the list), but I was using svn a ton on ScummVM
> development on my Falcon before switching to using Vincent's cross compiler
> in Cygwin, so I would say I worked with the older version on my web space
> for at least a year and never came across any problems.
>
> Keith

the only concern you guys should know about is the SVN greatly
increases the amount of space required on the drive for version
control, and the volume is such that this may kill some systems from a
dev point of view

A quick test for actual numbers for any and all current CVS on
Freemint and AtariForge CVS repositories can be done if you what hard
evidence, I am about to reformat so I will have plenty (read 50Gb+)
space for multiple instances. I can do a git test to if that would
help

let me know

Paul