Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys/arch

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, Mark Duckworth wrote:

On 1/3/10 5:23 PM, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
Mark Duckworth wrote:

is much better at this. That's a side comment though and I'm not
mandating a version control system change.

Alan.

I support a change to subversion 100%.

Is there a tested, working subversion-client for Mint?

Jo Even

Keith Scroggins built it. I'm sure it's not very well tested thus far, but I would be willing to put it through it's paces.

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/

Sorry to reply so late (been too much work being thrown my way, and hard to keep up with the activity on the list), but I was using svn a ton on ScummVM development on my Falcon before switching to using Vincent's cross compiler in Cygwin, so I would say I worked with the older version on my web space for at least a year and never came across any problems.

Keith