Re: [MiNT] Sparemint Rebuild Progress

Mark Duckworth wrote:
Mark, can you currently rebuild everything (the working packages) without human assistance ?

I have no mechanism in place, but I plan to create a simple c++ program that will autobuild all of sparemint.

That kind of programs are usually shell scripts or Makefiles.
It doesn't matter of you use another language, provided it remains simple and easily modifiable.

Since every source RPM can declare its build dependencies, I would be surprised if such a global build tool does not already exist...

--
Vincent Rivière