Re: [MiNT] Sparemint Rebuild Progress

On 1/11/10 9:05 AM, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
From: "Alan Hourihane" <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 2:12 PM
To: "Miro Kropacek" <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
Cc: "Mark Duckworth" <mduckworth@atari-source.org>; "mint" <mint@fishpool.com>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Sparemint Rebuild Progress

My work is at http://gentoo.atariforge.org/files

You can see all the packages that I've currently compiled.

I see that there is some AVR-stuff there (binutils). Does your plan include compiling avr-gcc and avrdude too? It would be really great if it did, I'm currently using a Windows PC when working on AVR microcontrollers but would rather use my Milan if possible.
I too would be incredibly happy if this happened considering the atari's are the few machines in my house that have proper reliable serial ports.

Thanks,
Mark