[MiNT] Re : __Unwind_Resume

Hi MiKRO,

De : Miro Kropacek <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>

> Sure, I've already asked Zorro if he has any objections to put his
stuff on sourceforge
> since he released his software under GPL,
it shouldn't be a problem but I don't want to
> do it without his blessing.
> Btw, I just changed zView to be 100% source
compatible with xpdf, so everytime new
> xpdf will be released (as this is the case since last zView release),

First, again
thank you for your work. It's nice to be back again and to see people
like you, Vincent or Philipp to make a such good work.

About
zView, it would be cool to have a new version with an updated PDF code
and we could make it( feel free to do that) but sooner or later, zView
must be completly reworked.

With the PDF support, zView started
to become a little bit fat( in french we say "gas factory", if you see
what I mean) and I don't like that.

So I think that before adding new functionalities, updating the code or to put the code on
sourceforge/atariforge, it would be better to divide zView in 2 or 3
softwares( zPDF, etc..).

I must and I will do that but for the
moment, I don't have time. I use my spare time to work on a new desktop( Yes, I really think that we need a "modern" desktop) but it's on my
todo list.

Of course, feel free to send me a binary compiled with GCC 4.x and against the last XPDF, I'm sure that some users will be
happy to have a new release :)

--
Zorro