[MiNT] Re : __Unwind_Resume

De : Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>

> 2 senarios:
> 1) 1000 images (making thumbnails)
> 2) same
or 1/10th, but convert images

> with 1) zView will have
problems at some point an eventually crash.
> Even if it does not
crash, you will see missing memory chuck after
> exit
>
> with 2) you will see memory not being released after each image
> convert, and somewhere in the region of 4-5Mb used for even 4-500 byte
> images
>
> also with 2) after you run out of memory and
the program ends (even if
> you quit before you reach the max
limit) you will see a chunk of
> memory disappear
>
> These are senarios are ones I used when creating images for use with
> zView and Teradesk

The zView code itself should be good( oh
well, I think) as some years ago, I compiled it natively on Linux(
without the GEM part of course) and Valgrind to find the potential
memory leaks.

If there are problems, il should come from the
external libraries( LDG, WIndom, etc..), codecs or from the GEM code( I
don't think).

> http://paulwratt.110mb.com/afros/skins/zview/

I didn't know your web page. It's nice :)

> Thanks for
the effort in both z apps, big thanks to zorro for creating
> them in the first place, very inspirational..

Thanks ;-)

--
Zorro