Re: [MiNT] Installing on a MegaSTE

Am 14.01.2010, 00:18 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk>:

12kb cache, this can be 0 I think. I estimate hddriver needs less than
50kb = 0.05MB. Surely it's below 200kb, so MiNT stays above 1MB.

O.k. I'll dig into why this is the case.

As I said: Number of drives may have an impact (I have 7).

And if you compile MiNT with everything disabled, you'll get a compiler-error from the preprocessor. It's something like

#define f(x)

where f is defined to x and not as macro with an arg (remove the blank after f to fix), but I can't find the place anymore.

-Helmut