Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

On 2/1/10 4:53 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 01.02.2010, 22:13 Uhr, schrieb Mark Duckworth <mduckworth@atari-source.org>:

data. The fact remains that under TOS,MagiC or any other system, after corrupted IKBD causes key repeats, you can just press any key to stop this behavior. Under current freemint the system is done and you have to reboot. That's a mint bug for sure.

Maybe this is related to the stuck-key-bug on bootup? Did you apply the patch from Vincent?

But then eiffel still has some problem.

Alan isolated the problem in the eiffel for sure. I applied the fixed fw to my falcon's eiffel but I have not yet managed to get my coldfire eiffel working again since I broke it ;)

Thanks,
Mark