Re: [MiNT] Daily freemint kernel builds

Am 01.02.2010, 23:27 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:

This sounds strangely familiar. On my Milan I have a problem with
"stuck" keys, as if no break-code was received. Since the Milan doesn't
handle key repeat itself (this is done by the keyboard), I don't get
constantly repeated keys. But when this happens to a modifier, then the
modifier is "stuck" until I press it again.

Similar symptoms, but I think I cannot get rid of it in aranym by pressing Control.

It's not Control but Alt. It is sane again when I press Alt, so it's the same behavior you see. Mainly this happens when I quit XaAES in the shell that called it.

--
Helmut Karlowski