Re: [MiNT] AW: Re: double-click crash

On Wed, 12 May 2010 17:47:23 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> > > But I've now got a XaAES that seems to work with photoline and st-guide with MP
> > > on. But still I don't know how and why, so it's always better to pray
> > > before double-clicking on a .hyp.
> > >
> > I just checked straight now : clicking on a few .hyp files didn't cause any
> > crash at all. So I assume the build I downloaded from the branch that Helmut
> > maintains a few weeks ago is rather stable. :-)
>
> Depends on the version you are using - I did some changes for photoline and
> MP recently, but that obviously broke St-Guide. Now both should do.
>
> -Helmut

Photoline, St-Guide and Texel are working fine now with 1-17 and
some tweaks for MP. In Texel the Ctrl-Insert big has gone :-)

However, I had so many crashes of Highwire, MyMail, Thing, ZView etc
I have turned MP off again.

Jo-Even suggested removing some problematic utils like BubbleGEM but
I don't really want to strip my system down.

Regards,

Peter