Re: [MiNT] AW: Re: double-click crash

However, I had so many crashes of Highwire, MyMail, Thing, ZView etc
I have turned MP off again.
Except maybe Thing, authors of all mentioned software are active and responsive to emails. Feel free to report any bugs to them, as it is bug in their application, not in XaAES.

Jo-Even suggested removing some problematic utils like BubbleGEM but
I don't really want to strip my system down.
In that case, don't complain about instability. Even single byte move on wrong memory location can kill any application and even whole system without MP.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org