Re: [MiNT] Peter's emails / MyMail timezones

Hi all,
Just took a look at the MyMail web pages.  The following limitation is listed
for current versions:
    Time and date zones are not fully implemented and is limited.

A colleague of mine in Canada uses MyMail and his timezone is always set to
+0200 as well.

So I think we can safely say that it's a MyMail problem.  And we can also agree
that it makes Peter's emails more difficult to follow because they are out of
sequence when the list of messages is sorted by date/time.  Since MyMail is
still being actively developed, maybe the affected users can ask Erik to fix
it.

Roger Burrows