Re: [MiNT] Peter's emails

Am 14.05.2010, 19:50 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:

I use MyMail too, and I have to change the settings twice a year.
Each last sunday of march, I set the timezone to EET, then each
last sunday of october I revert it to CET.
It is currently set to EET. Could you please tell me if the offset
is still wrong ?

If you wrote this at 19:50:59 it's correct.

But I notice other things: Each mail sent by mymail (you and Peter) have Errors. Opera says it found errors while decoding them. Unfortunately it does not say which kind of errors.

--
Helmut Karlowski