Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.59.1 Uploaded....

On 6/13/2010 2:03 PM, Keith Scroggins wrote:
Hi Rob, List

Just uploaded MiNTLib, MiNTBin, PML, FDLibM, OpenSSL, OpenSSH, and GCC to SpareMiNT incoming. GCC Would be the only package I would be unsure about putting up at this point. I see no reason not to add it, but that is my opinion, we can see what others think.

For a 'release' do we need MiNTLib in any other form?

Keith

I added the packages except the gcc packages. to keep the old gcc 2.95.3 pages.. I think I need to rename the rpm to keep it it around. But, will a new gcc2 package be coming???

Keith sent me some instructions that I placed on the News page of the site for mintlib. Jo - add to wiki also????
 I still need to update the 'IMPORTANT' file in:
http://sparemint.org/sparemint/misc/code/mintlib/
(if anyone wants to.. please send the updated file to me)
Could someone provide a mintlib-0.5.9.tar.gz file for the same location?

I did NOT do the gcc files. Waiting for the list to respond about updating them.

Also.. I finally had a little time and fixed the image and link errors on the package pages. So, all the individual package pages have also been rebuilt.

Off to bed now.. let me know if I missed something.

Rob