Re: [MiNT] MiNTLib 0.59.1 for your testing pleasure....

Am 13.06.2010, 15:27 Uhr, schrieb Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@freesbee.fr>:

It is about things like:
#if EOF != -1
and so on.

Standard packages (such as binutils) have to be patched to avoid this bug when compiled with GCC 2.95, it is very annoying.

At least the cross-compiler I'm using on cygwin does not have this bug. Only the native gcc 2.95.2 that is on one of my TTs does this.

If there's a native gcc 2.95.3 somewhere it should be checked, and if it succeeds, just skip gcc 2.95.2 and you're done.

--
Helmut Karlowski