Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

18 jul 2010 kl. 14.49 skrev Peter Slegg:

> :-)
>
> It's good that apps continue to develop.
>
> I used to use things like Ghostscript that had their own fonts IIRC
> but I find it restrictive. Like the other discussion about having
> "proper" GEM apps, this really is my preferred option. I like to keep
> the maintenance overhead to a minimum.

Me too. But then again speed became the restrictive issue on my CT60, hence a custom solution was needed (maybe we need to make a movie to show the problem, because if you're on a clone you most likely never encountered it). TosWin is fairly snappy on my Hades, but painfully slow on the CT60 despite the faster CPU.

It's not rocket science to add VDI font support, but that'll have to wait.

-- PeP