Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

Hello Paul,

Sunday, July 18, 2010, 10:08:18 AM, you wrote:

> thanks for the info PeP, looking forward to next release

> does anyone have any good/different console fonts (visually speaking).
> There is one "medieval" included but all others are basically the same
> font

> A mac style font or and Atari ST Mono font would be nice

So,  by  your  definition, if a font isn't Atari ST Mono or mac style,
it's the same as the others?

Look  again, Peter bundled a truckload of different fonts, including a
sweet 4x8 that definitely saves some space on my desktop. It's left as
an  exercise  to  you  to find it. Good luck spoting it from the other
samey ones.

--
Best regards,
 George                            mailto:ggn@hol.gr