Re: [MiNT] 2 keyboard-related issues in trunk

On 09/27/2010 10:41 AM, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

>>> The other issue I have is with the '+' key. I have to type it twice or
>>> type
>>> another character after it. It seems to behave like a dead key. On the
>>> other
>>> hand, no other key behave like dead keys, which is pretty mystifying.
>>
>> Post your keyboard.tbl and I can have a look at it.
>
> Done.

It's somehow related to this file. Without it, the + acts normal. Also,
if I load it in KeyEdit and then apply the layout, the + is still
normal. However, if I load your file directly the error occurs. I will
look further into this later tonight.

Jo Even