Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

From: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 8:41 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

Conholio is very good at speed and terminal emulation, but there's still a

I noticed something interesting last night. I was playing around with z88dk, trying to compile it on my Milan. I set Conholio to 128x50 characters, and was puzzled by the rather slow redraws. Tested with TosWin2 (128x50 but a smaller font) and it was noticable faster. It looks like Conholio's performance suffers more than TosWin2 when the CPU-load is high.

Jo Even