Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

From: "Kåre Andersen" <kareandersen@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 11:47 PM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Cc: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

And again I add myself to the list of Conholio fanboys. IMO: Forget
about TosWin. Conholio is the future.

Can we do that yet? With TosWin2, you can start any ttp/tos from the desktop and it's run in a new TosWin window. I could not find a way to do that with Conholio. Also, where is the console? I'm sure there was a console in the previous version, but I could not find it in this version.

Conholio is very good at speed and terminal emulation, but there's still a lot of things missing before it can replace TosWin2.

Jo Even