Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

16 sep 2010 kl. 08.41 skrev Jo Even Skarstein:

>> And again I add myself to the list of Conholio fanboys. IMO: Forget
>> about TosWin. Conholio is the future.

For some users, this may be true. But Conholio still lacks som important stuff :)

> Can we do that yet? With TosWin2, you can start any ttp/tos from the desktop and it's run in a new TosWin window. I could not find a way to do that with Conholio. Also, where is the console? I'm sure there was a console in the previous version, but I could not find it in this version.

The former is not possible, though the plan is to implement a similar mechanism. IIRC I posted some questions about twstart.prg (or whatever it's called) here earlier, but I don't think anyone replied.. Would there be a point in using a solution such as twstart - or would it make more sense to implement something like this directly in Conholio (i.e. som AV-client thingy? I've never touched that stuff, so I really don't know how it works).

The console tab should be there provided that the console has not already been opened by some other terminal (i.e. by TosWin). If it's not there, I've got boo-boo in my code.

Ah, and don't flip to the console tab on several windows at once. I forgot to handle this special scenario - nothing bad or fatal happens except that only one of the visible console tabs will be updated. Which one? No idea.

-- PeP