Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

From: "Peter Persson" <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2010 7:58 AM
To: "Jo Even Skarstein" <joska@online.no>
Cc: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

Fullscreen works on my Milan and is very fast. But it's only "full
screen" in the sense that the entire screen becomes black - the terminal
itself is still 80x24 in the center of the screen.

Ah. The terminal has the size specified in conholio.cfg, no matter if you're in fullscreen or not. The font size, and (depending on hardware) screen resolution, may differ however.

I see. Will that change in the future?

Does the Milan support on-the-fly resolution changes without re-initializing the VDI?

I don't know. But in the case of the Milan (and all other Ataris/clones with VGA graphics cards) I would guess that it's most efficient to switch to VGA text mode for fullscreen console.

Jo Even