Re: [MiNT] Conholio v0.8

Am 16.09.2010, 08:47 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

The former is not possible, though the plan is to implement a similar mechanism. IIRC I posted some questions about twstart.prg (or whatever it's called) here earlier, but I don't think anyone replied.. Would

What's so difficult about this? Use the env-variable $TOSRUN.

Then anyone can run

$TOSRUN <full-path>/<prog>

Works with toswin, where TOSRUN=<path>/tw-call.app

The easiest way would be to supply a tw-call.app, so users don't have to bother with the environment when switching to conholio.

there be a point in using a solution such as twstart - or would it make more sense to implement something like this directly in Conholio (i.e. som AV-client thingy? I've never touched that stuff, so I really don't

I prefer the TOSRUN-method because I don't know anything about AV-protocol.

--
Helmut Karlowski