Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

We can dump logs to rs232, right ?

Greetings/Pozdrawiam,
M.Buras

On 25 September 2010 04:52, WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yes, it's unfortunate that the messages on the screen moves down below the
display area.
Can you please do a cursor HOME before start the shutdown sequence?
This will hopefully give enough space for the display.

Issuing a CTRL-ALT-DEL on my system, the messages that are written to the screen
seems to be the
same as for a graceful shutdown. I believe it wrote syncing but they are
overwritten because insufficient
space to write on the screen.

My guess is that the sequence of killing the process are different from each
shutdown method and therefore
we have different scenario.