Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

Am 25.09.2010, 05:52 Uhr, schrieb WongCK <wongck68@yahoo.com>:

Yes, it's unfortunate that the messages on the screen moves down below the
display area.
Can you please do a cursor HOME before start the shutdown sequence?
This will hopefully give enough space for the display.

Will do. I wonder why they don't start at the first column.

My guess is that the sequence of killing the process are different from each
shutdown method and therefore
we have different scenario.

Yes, sure the sequence is somewhat random. That's why some have probs, some don't I assume.

--
Helmut Karlowski