Re: [MiNT] Cookies

Hi Kåre,

> I'm pretty sure this is caused by an old TSR in the AUTO folder not
> reallocating the cookie jar when its full. TOS gives this
> responsibility to the application, and its potentially dangerous not
> to handle it properly.

I am pretty shure you are right. If you go back in time to the
first TT's there are the same problem. Some user had crashes at
startup. But change the boot order of auto folder programs has
solved the problem. So the claimed some software will not work
properly together. At this time i wrote a little software to create
a cookie jar for my TOS 1.04 and a small software to fill the
system values. After change from AHDI to hddriver surprisingly
my "fill program" founds a full cookie jar. After examination i
found, that hddriver installs a very small cooky jar. After i
changed my "creation program" to install a much bigger cooky jar
i never had problems with a crash during boot or with a wrong
boot order.

Best regards
Michael