Re: [MiNT] Cookies

Hi Peter,

> This is what I find strange, the boot sequence in AUTO hasn't changed
> much in a while, the error only started recently and occurs very
> infrequently. It's certainly an odd one.

This is not strange but the typically behavior for memory which was
overwritten by a different program/task/thread. If the software
crashes or not and the time the crash occur was not deterministic and
depends of the use of this part in memory which depends on the
data used by this software and on the use of this software. This
makes it very hard to fix such bugs.

Best regards
Michael