Re: [MiNT] release ?

> The same  happens on my Milan060. "Reboot" and "Cold" from the Task
> manager does the  same - a complete restart. It has "always" been like
> that, I can't recall  that it has behaved differently the 10 years I've
> had my Milan.

Ahh... so Jo, I deduce that you must be on Mint all the time because on TOS you
will see the difference.
Actually I prefer a warm reboot as I do not have to skip the memory check.. just
a very small pain.
(yes I know, I can set memory check off but I like to see if something wrong
with the memory on 1st startup).