Re: [MiNT] release ?

On Thu, 2010-11-18 at 17:01 -0800, WongCK wrote:
> Ahh... so Jo, I deduce that you must be on Mint all the time because on TOS you
> will see the difference.

Yes, I've never used anything else than MiNT on my Milan.

However, I'm not so sure if TOS behaves any differently. TOS also does a
complete restart with full initialization of the hardware regardless of
how I restart it.

> Actually I prefer a warm reboot as I do not have to skip the memory
>  check.. just a very small pain. (yes I know, I can set memory check

Hehe! That's a minor pain comparing to have to wait 20 secs for the ATI
BIOS to run on my Milan ;)

Jo Even