Re: [MiNT] Update program for MiNT packages.

Mark,
I wasn't aware you worked on such a program and I imagine that work was done on C which I am afraid I am not very good at. I imagine that your project is far more advanced than what I had in mind.

m0n0,
My idea would be that in the server side a text file would be created which would contain package name and download url. The program would wget those text files and would display the program list in a gem window. A double click would wget the requested file on a temporary folder and it would call rpm. Of course it's possible to extract those informations from the html.

TBH I wasn't looking at something elaborate, just a crude extension on Qextract (not sure if anyone's familiar with the program but here's a link if you want to try it:
http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/199/entry-6929-qextract-04/

and you'll also need the contents of the arc folder from version 0.3
http://www.atariage.com/forums/blog/199/entry-6872-quick-extract-v-03-released/

Thanks