Re: [MiNT] Fileselector

Am 24.11.2010, 22:00 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Then it would be nice to display some other buttons, too.
What do you think about: the previous directory/directories from where an
file was opened.(?)

You mean the directory of the last returned file when the fileselector was closed? Hm ...

There are lots of things I would like to have in it, but I'm out of time to do it, and I still wait for the release before adding real new features. So ...

I'm thinking of a rename/delete/change-attr-feature, display a file etc.

--
Helmut Karlowski