Re: [MiNT] XaAES multi-language help needed

Hi,

On sunnuntai 09 tammikuu 2011, m0n0 wrote:
>  Am Sonntag, den 09.01.2011, 21:06 +0100 schrieb Christos Tziotzis
> > I'd like to help with a greek translation but due to the encoding
> > (current greek encoding is similar to old MSDOS codepages) I don't
> > think that would work. Can someone that knows more about fonts and
> > translation help me with this issue and perhaps help me convert
> > fonts?
>
>  Dima Sobolev (http://www.avtandil.narod.ru) translated EmuTOS to
>  russian, maybe that is an starting point for you?

According to EmuTOS CVS, George Nakos translated EmuTOS to greek already
many years ago:
http://emutos.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/emutos/emutos/po/gr.po?revision=1.7&view=markup

There have been some changes to EmuTOS since, so the translation may need
an update.

	- Eero