Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

Hi,

On maanantai 10 tammikuu 2011, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> This is the most difficult kind of bug to find...
> The problem is that we would have to return in the past to find how the
> PC went there. I heard that some processors have a "reverse step in"
> feature, unfortunatley it is not for us.
> An emulator with full PC history would help a lot.

Hatari has CPU instruction flow tracing.

If one has loaded symbol names to Hatari debugger (to correct TEXT offset
one gets from program's basepage (i.e. "info basepage")), this trace
includes also function entrypoint names.

If somebody tests this and thinks it's too verbose, I could consider adding
some way to trace just function entry points.

	- Eero